Very Fast Lemon "sorbet"
Pleasantly acidic digestive and with a delicate consistency, sorbet is ideal for refreshing the mouth at the end of a hearty meal, but it is also an ad hoc interlude to "disconnect" between a course of meat and another of fish.
Therefore inevitable both on imported occasions and in dinners with friends, the sorbet is always very welcome. But what to do when you have little time available to prepare the classic sorbet?
Give me 3 minutes to prepare a "sorbet not sorbet" that is the envy of the bar one.
Video of the Recipe
Problems with playing the video? Reload the video from youtube.
Identity Card of the Recipe
- 110 KCal Calories per serving
- 500 g of lemon ice cream
- 100 ml of milk
- 100 ml of sparkling wine
- 100 ml of lemon vodka
- 1 carafe
- 1 wooden spoon
- 1 immersion mixer (if necessary)
- Flutes for serving
- In a large jug pour the lemon ice cream, using an ice cream portioner or a couple of spoons.
- Combine the cold milk, lemon vodka and iced sparkling wine with lemon ice cream. Blend everything with the immersion blender until you get a velvety consistency
Those who do not like vodka can dilute lemon ice cream only with dry sparkling wine or sparkling wine.
- Serve the sorbet very cold on flutes, garnishing with lemon zest and slices. Before serving, shake the mixture to mix all the ingredients well.
Alice's comment - PersonalCookerWhile not a "sorbet proper", I am sure that this drink will conquer the palate of your guests! Fast, simple and guaranteed effect!
Nutritional values and Health Comment on the recipeThe "Sorbet" with Lemon Fast is an "alternative to the classic sorbet. It provides a fair amount of simple carbohydrates and fats, which is why the average portion (per meal) should not exceed 100ml (110kcal).