Baked vegetable meatballs
none: allergies spices sport
Today I propose a truly delicious recipe, easy to prepare, which will make young and old go crazy: meatballs with vegetables, in the baked version. Don't miss the idea.
Identity Card of the Recipe
- 112.4 KCal Calories per serving
- 150 gr of zucchini
- 150 gr of pumpkin
- 150 gr of potatoes
- 1 of eggs
- 30 gr (optional) of grated Parmesan cheese
- 100 gr of fresh ricotta
- q.s. (about 20 g) of breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- parsley to taste
- Baking plate
- Baking paper
- First, clean the pumpkin: cut it in half, remove the internal filaments and seeds, then peel it with a sharp knife, taking care not to cut yourself.Cut the pumpkin into pieces, and finely grate it.
- Wash the courgettes, remove the ends and grate them to obtain a julienne.
- Peel the potatoes and grate them.
- Combine the mix of potatoes, pumpkin and courgettes in a bowl, then add an egg, salt, pepper, chopped parsley and mix with the ricotta. Add as much breadcrumbs as necessary to obtain a soft but dense dough, not workable with your hands. To taste, add the grated Parmesan cheese.