Light cocoa pudding flavored with orange
Who said that to prepare a pudding with a capital B you need a lot of eggs and exaggerated quantities of butter? Today we will have fun together preparing a light cocoa pudding "LIGHT" because it is prepared without eggs and (of course) without butter. reduce calories even more we will use skim milk, bitter cocoa and replace sugar with fructose.
Video of the Recipe
Identity Card of the Recipe
- 89 KCal Calories per serving
For the pudding
- 45 g of rice flour
- 40 g of granulated sugar or 20 g of fructose
- 500 ml of skimmed milk
- half a glass of orange liqueur
- 40 g of bitter cocoa
- 200 g (peel and pulp) of untreated oranges
- 1 saucepan with lid
- 1 whip
- 1 colander
- Bowls for pudding
- 1 pot lolly or 1 wooden spoon
- 1 small knife for the orange peel
- 1 small brush
- First, transfer the rice flour and perfectly sieved unsweetened cocoa to a saucepan. Pour in the milk, stirring vigorously to prevent lumps from forming.
- Then add the fructose and mix.
- Add the rum or the Grand Marnier to flavor the mixture.
- Bring everything to a boil, taking care to maintain a moderate heat and stir frequently.
The advice OK
It is advisable to brush the bowls (molds) before pouring the pudding: this is important to prevent the pudding from sticking to the container and to facilitate removal from the mold (ie the detachment of the pudding from the mold).
- Boil the pudding a few minutes before turning off the heat and immediately pour it into the bowls.
- Wait a few moments, then overturn the bowls on a serving saucer: the pudding comes off easily, maintaining the shape of the container.
- Decorate with the orange zest and some citrus slices.
- Serve cold.
Alice's comment - PersonalCookerThe light pudding with bitter cocoa, prepared with skimmed milk, without eggs and without butter, is ideal for children and adults who follow a low-calorie diet. We have therefore given a clean cut to calories, while maintaining all the intense flavor. and addictive of the pudding.
The cocoa oat pudding is also very tasty. Good snack to all.
Nutritional values and Health Comment on the recipeThe orange flavored cocoa light pudding is a low calorie and above all lean spoon dessert. It has an energy intake that allows you to use portions even higher than 60-80g and, at the same time, the share of total saturated fats and cholesterol remains so contained that it does not show any contraindication to frequent consumption. both the energy intake and the high glycemic index sugar content (sucrose glucose).