Package Leaflets: Disclaimer and Useful Information
The Sites may contain information about parapharmaceuticals, drugs and possibly the texts or part of the texts of the Package Leaflets (FI), the Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) and the Summary of the European Public Assessment Report (EPAR) of a drug.
FI, RCP and EPAR outline the conditions under which the medicine must be used and summarize the safety profile known to date. In particular:
- The Package Leaflet (FI) is a document intended for the patient / user. It contains all the useful information for the safest and correct use of the drug.
- The Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) is a document intended primarily for healthcare professionals (doctors, pharmacists, nurses) and is an "identity card" of the medicinal product, constantly updated over the years. It contains all the fundamental information relating to the efficacy and safety of the drug.
- The Summary of the European Public Assessment Report (EPAR) explains how the European Medicines Agency (EMA) has evaluated the medicine and recommended its authorization in the EU and the conditions of use. It is not intended to provide practical advice on the use of drugs.
- For practical information on the use of drugs, patients must read the package leaflet and consult their doctor or pharmacist.
- For practical information on the use of parapharmaceuticals, users must read the information contained in the package leaflet present in the packages and / or on the labels affixed to the packages; it is also advisable to consult a doctor or pharmacist.
Information leaflets (FI) and the Summary of Product Characteristics (RCP) of a drug, present on the Site are a copy of the texts as disseminated by the AIFA (Italian Medicines Agency) on the website https: //farmaci.agenziafarmaco. gov.it.
The Summary of the European Public Assessment Report (EPAR) on the Site is a copy of the texts as disseminated by the EMA (European Medicinal Agency) on the website http://www.ema.europa.eu/.
The data used and published are also taken from Farmadati Italia Data Banks. Farmadati Italia guarantees the utmost commitment to ensure that the database and updates are accurate, timely and up-to-date. The prescription and use of the products to which the data refer always takes place under the sole and exclusive responsibility of the user. Farmadati Italia assumes no responsibility for the use of the published data.
The term parapharmaceutical refers to cosmetic products, dietary foods and food supplements which - although not drugs - may have implications on the health of the user, as they contain concentrated sources of nutrients or other substances with a nutritional effect (for example vitamins , minerals, etc.) or physiological (e.g. plant extracts), alone or in combination.
Food supplements are not intended as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Although they may have a health value, food supplements CANNOT have therapeutic value; they can therefore specifically contribute to the well-being of the body, but without treatment goals. The indications relating to the use and properties of parapharmaceuticals published on the Site must always and in any case be compared with the opinion of your doctor or pharmacist.
The information contained in FI, SmPC and EPAR can be updated and modified several times during the period of validity of the medicine, therefore there may be differences between the information presented on the Sites and other publicly available information.
Once published, the information on the Sites may no longer be updated, therefore dated, outdated and not updated.
To have access to the most updated version of FI, RCP and EPAR, it is advisable to access the AIFA website https://farmaci.agenziafarmaco.gov.it and the EMA http: //www.ema.europa. eu / ema /.
Banzai Media, a company of the Mondadori Group, owner of this Site, DOES NOT guarantee the truthfulness and topicality of the information contained regarding drugs, parapharmaceuticals and in FI, RCP and EPAR and declines all responsibility for any inaccuracies, omissions, or omissions. updates of the same.
Banzai Media assumes no responsibility for damages of any nature that may possibly derive from access to the information contained in the contents regarding drugs, parapharmaceuticals and in FI, RCP and EPAR.
In this regard, it is important to remember that:
- If you have any doubts or questions about the use of a medicine or a parapharmaceutical, you should always contact your doctor or a specialist or pharmacist.
- Any responses to comments or forums provided by professionals who manage / collaborate with the Site or in the Community cannot and must NEVER replace the direct doctor - patient relationship which allows the professional to evaluate the patient's situation as a whole, through knowledge medical history, state of health, allergies and other elements useful for defining a diagnosis and appropriate treatment.
- Patients should never stop taking, or change the dosage (method of use) of a parapharmaceutical or a medicine that has been prescribed to them without first consulting their doctor and / or specialist.
- The information contained on the Site, in FI, RCP and EPAR and in any responses to comments or forums must never in any way replace the direct relationship between doctor and patient or between pharmacist and patient. For doubts or information of any kind, it is therefore advisable to consult your doctor and / or specialist.
- Through any replies to comments or in the forums it is in no way possible to formulate a diagnosis or prescribe drugs.
- The information regarding drugs, parapharmaceuticals and possibly the texts or part of the texts of the Package Leaflets (FI), the Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) and the European Public Assessment Report (EPAR) of a drug not they want in no way to suggest or even indirectly favor the consumption of a specific productor, in the choice of which it is always necessary to contact your doctor or a specialist or pharmacist.
- The information disseminated on the Sites is aimed at people of age and in good health.