Scallops au gratin with shrimp
Do you love seafood but don't know how to cook it? Do you only order them at the restaurant because you think the preparation is laborious and difficult? Not at all! Today I suggest you a recipe with all the trimmings to perfectly prepare the scallops au gratin that will drive anyone crazy!
Video of the Recipe
Problems with playing the video? Reload the video from youtube.
Identity Card of the Recipe
- 149 KCal Calories per serving
- 25 g of butter
- 200 g (4 large) of scallops
- 100 g of shrimp
- untreated lemon juice
- About 75 g of breadcrumbs
- q.s. of pepper
- 1 sprig of parsley
- q.s. of salt
- Frying pan for toasting breadcrumbs
- Wooden spoon
- Knife for chopping parsley
- Lemon strainer
- Baking tray with parchment paper
- After thawing the scallops (alternatively you can buy fresh ones), place them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- In each scallop shell, add some shrimp.
- Salt and pepper to taste: it is advisable to avoid excessive salting because the seafood is already salty.
- In a saucepan, heat the butter and add the breadcrumbs until it is toasted.
For a perfect result of the breadcrumbs it is advisable to maintain a rather high flame and to mix continuously with a wooden ladle to prevent the bread from burning.
- So let the toast cool for a few minutes.
- Add it to the shells containing the scallops and prawns, until they are well covered (although not too much!).
- Add a drop of lemon to each scallop and finish with the parsley.
- Bake at 180 ° C for 15-20 minutes.
- Serve hot, accompanied with a slice of lemon.
Alice's comment - PersonalCookerThe scallops au gratin with shrimp are just waiting to be enjoyed. Do like me: serve them on the table with some nice lemon slices, you will feel what a delight! And to stay on the subject of "sea" I suggest to anticipate this dish from a good risotto with shrimps and saffron!
Nutritional values and Health Comment on the recipeScallops au gratin with prawns are a dish based on peach products covered with breadcrumbs and baked in the oven. Despite being a second course based on fish, scallops au gratin with prawns bring a fair amount of carbohydrates deriving from breadcrumbs, while the lipid profile is slightly affected by the presence of butter. A portion of scallops au gratin with prawns can easily reach 150-200g (220-300kcal) total of the edible portion.