Very Easy and Light Stuffed Pavesini
What can we serve as a snack for our children on hot summer days? A refreshing and delicious dessert will be perfect (but only if prepared at home)! With Pavesini biscuits, ricotta and coconut we will prepare some scary sweet mini sandwiches!
Video of the Recipe
Problems with playing the video? Reload the video from youtube.
Identity Card of the Recipe
- 259 KCal Calories per serving
For Sweets (50-55 pieces)
- 200 g of Pavesini biscuits
- 80 g of vegetable cream
- 250 g of fresh ricotta
- 40 g of powdered sugar
- 50 g of dark chocolate chips
- 150 ml of milk
- 100 g of coconut flour
- Electric whips
- Bowls of various sizes
- Sac à poche
- Smooth spout
- Parchment paper or cling film
- Prepare the filling cream. Pour the cold cream from the refrigerator into a bowl together with the icing sugar and fresh ricotta: insert the electric whisk and whip until stiff.
- Embellish the cream and ricotta cream with chocolate chips.
Some alternative ideas
To obtain a different cream, the chocolate chips can be replaced with unsweetened cocoa powder and very small diced banana: the contrast will be special!
- Pour the cream into a pastry bag with a wide spout and spread a generous layer on the inside of a Pavesino or a biscuit similar to a Savoyard. Cover the cream with another Pavesino, like a sandwich.
- Proceed in this way until all the ingredients are used up.
- At this point, quickly dip each couple of cookies into cold milk, then roll on the coconut flour.
Did you know that
An important precaution to obtain excellent sweets is to pass the Pavesini in milk very quickly: in fact, if they are soaked excessively, the cookies tend to become soft.
On the other hand, it is important to pass them in a bath to make the coconut adhere. To prevent the Pavesini from getting too drenched, it is advisable to quickly wet the "sandwich" by dipping it only halfway, then roll the wet half in milk and repeat the same procedure for the other half: the goal is to make remain the biscuits as little as possible in the milk. Alternatively, the stuffed Pavesini can be brushed with a little milk.
- Arrange the stuffed Pavesini in a pan lined with cling film or parchment paper.
- Leave the sweets to rest in the fridge for at least an hour before serving them. Alternatively, freeze the Pavesini and serve as if they were ice cream biscuits.
Alice's comment - PersonalCookerYou can have fun creating countless fillings: with black cherries, with cocoa, with pistachio cream, with hazelnut cream or whatever comes into your head. I'll tell you a secret: to turn them into mini ice creams, keep them in the freezer and serve them almost frozen! Stuffed Pavesini will make a fuss!
Nutritional values and Health Comment on the recipeThe one of Pavesini Stuffed Very Easy and Light is a recipe that falls within the group of desserts.
It has a significant energy supply, provided mainly by lipids, followed by carbohydrates and finally by proteins.
Fatty acids are mainly saturated, simple carbohydrates and peptides have a medium - high biological value.
Fiber is abundant and cholesterol is significant.
Very Easy and Light Stuffed Pavesini are not suitable for diet against overweight and metabolic pathologies, in particular they should be avoided or significantly limited in case of hypercholesterolemia, type 2 diabetes mellitus and hypertriglyceridemia.
The abundance of fibers can promote intestinal peristalsis.
They contain lactose and gluten, which is why they do not lend themselves to the diet due to the related food intolerances.
They are excluded from the vegan philosophy but not from the vegetarian one.
The average portion is around 40-50 g (100-130 kcal).