Cheesecake Chocolate and Cream
Today I want to overdo it! It is my birthday and I have decided to celebrate it with you with a cake-bomb. So for today I will put aside the calculation of calories, fats and sugars, and I will dedicate myself to preparing a cream and chocolate cheesecake without rules! Let's see how it is prepared!
Video of the Recipe
Problems with playing the video? Reload the video from youtube.
Identity Card of the Recipe
- 372 KCal Calories per serving
For decoration (optional)
- 70 g of white chocolate
- q.s. of chocolate sticks
- q.s. of red fruits
For the base (diameter 24 cm)
- 200 g of dry biscuits
- 15 g of bitter cocoa
- 40 g of butter
- 40 ml of milk
For the chocolate cream
- 200 g of fresh cream
- 250 g of mascarpone
- 180 g of dark chocolate
- 5 g (2.5 sheets) of isinglass
For the cream cream
- 2 tablespoons of milk
- 20 g of powdered sugar
- 5 g (2.5 sheets) of isinglass
- 250 g of fresh cream
- 250 g of spreadable cheese
- Hinged pan with a diameter of 24 cm
- Baking paper
- Electric whips
- Bowls of various sizes
- Wooden spoon
- Chopping board
- Rolling pin
- Sac à poche
- Scale weighs food
- Line the base of a hinged pan (diameter 24 cm) with parchment paper.
- Gather the dry biscuits in a plastic bag and cut them into crumbs with the help of a rolling pin.
- In a bowl, mix the biscuit crumbs and the sifted bitter cocoa. Gently melt the butter together with the milk. Pour the milk and butter into the biscuit powder and mix everything with your hands: you will have to obtain a crumbly consistency.
- Pour the mixture onto the base of the pan and level with the back of a spoon. Leave the base to harden in the fridge.
- Meanwhile, prepare the first layer of the cheesecake (cream cheese). Soak the gelatine sheets in cold water for at least 10 minutes.
- Whip the fresh cream and add the icing sugar (to obtain a sort of Chantilly cream). Gently mix the spreadable cheese with the whipped cream.
- In a saucepan (or in the microwave) heat a couple of tablespoons of milk and dissolve the gelatin sheets, well squeezed out of the soaking water. In a few moments, the gelatin sheets will melt. Pour the milk with the gelatine into the cream cheese and mix well.
- Pour the cream cheese over the biscuit base, directly into the pan. Leave to cool for at least an hour.
- Then proceed with the preparation of the chocolate cream. Soak the gelatin sheets in water.
- Chop the dark chocolate with a knife and melt it gently in the microwave or in a bain-marie.
- Once melted, add the mascarpone and mix. Now add the whipped cream, mixing gently from top to bottom.
- Squeeze the gelatin sheets from the soaking water and melt them together with a spoonful of cream. Add the isinglass to the chocolate cream.
- Spread the cream obtained over the first layer of cream cheese. Level with the back of a spoon or with a spatula and put the cake to harden in the fridge for 2-3 hours.
- Gently remove the cake from the pan, opening the hinged ring. If necessary, it is possible to facilitate the operation by sliding a spatula along the edge.
Did you know that
To facilitate the removal of the cake from the mold, it is possible to line the ring with transparent film: in this way, the cream will not stick to the edges of the mold.
- At this point, proceed with the decoration of the cake. Melt the white chocolate and pour it into a pastry bag. Create a chocolate grid or decorate with words (eg "Greetings").
- Then finish with chocolate decorations and some red fruit berries.
Alice's comment - PersonalCookerGreat, the cake is almost ready: only one candle is missing I will only put one because I would say that 26 candles are too many !! Mamma mia, already 26: time goes fast guys! We savor every moment of life and smile, always and in any case. Smile is the best medicine.
Nutritional values and Health Comment on the recipeThe Chocolate and Cream Cheesecacke is a calorie-rich dessert. Energy comes essentially from lipids, which have a majority of saturated chains, while carbohydrates and proteins are less relevant. Fibers are not very present and cholesterol is abundant.
The Chocolate and Cream Cheesecacke is NOT a suitable food for diet against overweight, hypercholesterolemia and metabolic syndrome; it is also unsuitable for the diet against lactose intolerance and celiac disease.
The average portion is around 30g (110kcal).